Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
Please read all the sections in this Policy.
Personal data is any information about website visitors (‘you’) that can identify, or possibly identify you as a natural person.
This website is owned by:
What Personal Data We Collect
We are processing (or may process) various categories of your data, which are grouped into two main types:and electronic identification data .
Data of your interaction with our partnered websites
We may process information about your interactions with websites other than our own, such aswhen you visit sites of our partners (online gambling service providers) and register for a user account. If applicable, we will also look into the scope of your gaming activities on these websites.This kind of data is processed on an aggregated level and it cannot be linked to your identity.
Electronic identification data
Electronic identification data contains, but is not limited to, the processing ofyour IP address,the operating system you are currently using,browser type and version on your device,the date and time you access the website,the device type you are accessing our website from, the unique device identifier,device location andinformation about your network provider.
Why We Need to Process Your Data
As a visitor to our website, you may become the subject of data processing:
- Data: the device type you are accessing our website from, the unique device identifier. Purpose: traffic statistics and content optimisation.
- Data: Browser type and version you use. Purpose: website optimisation and adequate preview.
- Data: Operating system you use. Purpose: website optimisation and adequate preview.
- Data: Your IP address and approximate location from which you access the website.Purpose: Presenting the relevant igaming content (language, legality of certain games), website security.
- Data: Date and time you access the website, the amount of time spent on every web page. Purpose: website improvement.
- Data: Your email address if you respond to surveys or approach to our support team. Purpose: Answering your queries.
- Data: Your email address if you subscribe to a newsletter. Purpose: Marketing communication.
- Data: Your activity on websites of our business partners. Purpose: Reporting, statistics, revenue.
What Your Rights Are
Taking into account that we are a company based in the European Union, the processing of your data falls under the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).The same set of regulations are used to define the rights that you can exercise. You are entitled to the right to:
- Make an objection to how we process or use data.
- Gain access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Ensure your personal data is portable.
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data.
- Decide to withdraw consent regarding the processing of your data.
- Enforce deletion of data.
- Lodge a complaint.
The relevant data protection authority in EU Member States might be determined either by your place of habitual residence, or the place where the alleged infringement emerged.If you have any doubts or questions relating to accessing, correcting or deleting your personal data, or if you want to send us a request concerning your rights, please contact us on
Taking into account that we are a company based in Denmark, you may contact Danish Data Protection Agency as well:Datatilsynet, Borgergade 28, 5, DK-1300 Copenhagen K.
We rely on our legitimate interest as grounds for processing your personal datasince this is necessary for us to be able todevelop content on our website through upgrading and advancing our services and products, safeguard the website , enable communication with our users , rate the success of our advertising , keep potential issues with our services to a minimum and to improve your overall user experience .Processing your data may be necessary to comply with legal requirements and/or court orders.
How Do We Protect Your Data?
Your personal data will not be collected excessively.We are committed to keeping your data up to dateand we also store it in a secure manner.We will not process your data for longer than necessary for the purposes for which data is processed.
We apply appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of your personal data againsttheft,disclosure,accidental loss, unauthorised use and any other forms of unlawful processing.We use a multi-level access control.Restrictions to access are based on business needs and security requirements.We also ensure that only appropriately authorised personnel have access to your dataand only if this is reasonably necessary for them to complete assigned work tasks.
Transferring Your Data Outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)
Your personal data can be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)for reasons stated in this Policy (improvement, development and provision of services and products).In this case, we will take all measures to ensurethat an adequate level of protection and appropriate safeguards are in place, as defined by GDPR and the applicable data protection laws.
Your personal data may be transferred to:
- A recipient in a country that does not have an adequate level of data protection, according to the European Commission. When this is the case, we will conclude Data Protection Agreements that will include Standard Contractual Clauses issued by the European Commission. These Agreements would obligate the data recipient to provide an adequate level of protection and implement appropriate safeguards, as defined by the applicable European Data Protection laws.
- A recipient based in a country that the European Commission has found to have an adequate level of data protection. Countries with adequate data protection levels are listed here.
- A recipient based in the US, in accordance with the Privacy Shield framework. The Privacy Shield mechanism is explained here.
Sharing Your Data
We may share your data with third parties.By ’third parties’ we refer toindividuals, organisations and/or companies that are working in development, marketing, analytics or other fields who help us to provide and further develop our services.They are allowed to process your information as necessary in order to perform delegated tasks.Please be aware that only we can determine the purpose and means of the processing of your data, as well as decide which of your data is going to be processed to perform delegated tasks.
It is important to state that we may also share acquired data with:
- Entities that the law requires or permits us to do so (e.g. law enforcement and public authorities)
- Members of the Better Collective Group, which includes Better Collective A/S and its’ subsidiaries,