18+ and T&Cs apply / New customers only
- Total score 16/20
- Welcome offer: Free Bet up to £20
- System requirements
- Bonuses and Promotions
- User ratings
18+ and T&Cs apply / New customers only
Ladbrokes has delivered a suite of mobile apps to the market, each one designed to complement a specific element of the bookie’s offering.
The primary vehicle in the fleet however, is undoubtedly the Ladbrokes app dedicated to betting on sports. The app’s navigation and content have been well designed to marry with the desktop experience, making the app familiar and easy to use, even to those unfamiliar with Ladbrokes in general.
Downloading the Ladbrokes app
- Click the button above to download the app.
- Once the app is installed on your device your desktop account details provide access all features.
- Users of the mobile app have access to specific bonuses and promotions, so be on the lookout for those.
- Arrange for a deposit into your account, and you’re ready to go.
Ladbrokes App Compatibility
There are specifically designed apps for each of the three major mobile ecosystems. The Google Play store carries apps compatible with all the major Android phones, including Samsung, Sony, HTC and Motorola.
The Apple App store carries the iPad and iPhone apps, which are signed for iOS 7.1.Windows phone users can access the Ladbrokes app through the Windows Store.
Mobile Promos and Bonus Offers- Free Bet up to £20
Signing into the app for the first time get access to a bonus offer from Ladbrokes, providing free betting of up to £20.You access the promo code through the following process:
- The offer is only available to new members.
- The minimum qualifying deposit and bet is £5, and the odds of the bet must be at 1/2 or higher.
- Your account will be credited with a free bet equal to the amount of your first bet, capped at £20.
- You cannot spread the free bet across multiple events. You have to use it all at once.
- If you win with the free bet, only the winnings are paid out.
- You have 7 days to use the free bet, after which it will expire.
- This offer is only available to users in the UK and Ireland.
You’ll find a broad spread of features and services open to you, providing access to:
- Live betting
- Options to cash out early
- Sports updates
- Account and Cash Management
- Bonuses and promotions
- Regular competitions
The app has been designed to present a full service option to complement the desktop experience, and the people at Ladbrokes have created a sound representation of their platform.
The Ladbrokes app also provides you with access to casino games, including online poker and table games. The casino experience has been designed to be familiar with those players who have used the online version.
The Poker Room
The Ladbrokes app poker room looks great, with different tables and views. The Lobby provides access to a list of games, and you can drill down into the current games using the Preview option. Using the various menus you can drill down into a specific table or span out to see other games.
The app supports poker contests, generating Game Points, and keeps stats on your play. Overall it provides a functional service, giving you plenty of assistance to improve your game.
How do I bet?
Placing a bet on the Ladbrokes app is easy, as you would expect. Betting markets are displayed, and navigation is easy and intuitive. Scroll the options, then tap the game or race you want. Select your options, which then show up on your betslip for your confirmation.
How do I Add Money to my Account?
The process for crediting your account on the Ladbrokes app mirrors the desktop experience. The app provides options to use either credit or debit cards, and also supports a range of the most common eWallet providers.If you need to know more about depositing to the app, you can visit our dedicated Ladbrokes payment methods page.
How do I get Money Back?
Withdrawals are managed through the Accounts section of the app, and the same payment systems are supported – Credit and Debit cards, eWallets etc.
What If I Have a Problem?
Ladbrokes operates a well-staffed and experience customer help team, who can be contacted through any of the following methods:
- Call (inside UK): 0800 731 6191
- Call (outside UK): +44 208 429 7971
- Live Chat: via the app
At the end of the day the Ladbrokes app knows what it is, and what it is designed to achieve. The customer interface is easy to use and intuitive, as well as being familiar to those players who are fans of Ladbrokes online platform.
You can find an overall review of Ladbrokes by visiting our dedicated Ladbrokes review.
What We Like
- Simple, intuitive interface
- Genuine welcome bonus offer
What We Don’t Like
- Odds on offer are not as strong as the website
Betting on the app is easy, and it is meant to be! But in addition to that the app provides enough background information and player support to be useful, without crowding the screen with content that is more suitable for a larger screen.
Regular updates have been delivered for the app, and undoubtedly more are coming. As competition in the segment increases, the user experience necessarily improves.