One of the greatest inventions by BetKing is the BetKing mobile lite version that brings on board players who cannot afford high-end mobile devices. The bookmaker has designed a mobile lite version that can run on low-budget gadgets.
Despite the minimal capacity, you can still execute all the functions available on a normal site, including completing your BetKing registration on your phone. To claim the welcome bonus, use the Betking promo code BONUSBET.
BetKing Mobile lite: What is it?
The BetKing mobilelite is a version of the BetKing site which is specifically built for low-end phones. The site does not feature sophisticated specs and has simple functionalities. For example, the website interface has simple icons, unlike the main website, which is built with 3D animations.
To run the website, you only need a little RAM capacity and storage space, a characteristic of low-end phones. Similar to using the BetKing mobile app, the BetKing m lite provide the convenience of betting on the go. If you have the BetKing old mobile version, it still works and has similar features and is great if you don’t have advanced smartphones.
How to Access BetKing Mobilelite?
You can access the BetKing Mobilelite version from the official site. You just need to log into your account and choose the mobilelite option. This is possible both on mobile and on desktop. From the header menu click on the mobile site, click the drop-down menu and select the option ‘switch to Mlite’.
Advantages of Using the BetKing Mobile Lite
Below are some of the advantages of using the BetKing mobile lite Nigeria as compared to other platforms:
The site does not lag because it is not built with heavy-duty software
It only features basic specifications; hence you do not need a lot of storage space on your device
The site is easy to run; thus it does not drain the battery
You do not need high-speed internet to accomplish various functions
You can still perform all other tasks available on the normal site, including registration, placing bets, claiming bonuses and reaching out to customer support.
BetKing Bonuses on Mobilelite
BetKing has a set of bonuses designed for new and existing players. For punters who are just joining the site, the bookmaker has an offer for them in the form of a welcome bonus. Use the promo code BONUSBET during registration to claim the signup offer.
This offer 5x cashback is worth 50% Cashback on 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, & 11th lost bets.
To activate this bonus, new players need to register and place 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th and 11th bet during the Promotion and if bets are settled and lost, players will receive 50% Cashback up to 5000₦ into their BetKing Nigeria account the next working day. The welcome bonus is valid for 30 days from the activation date, and you can only use it to place bets.
Existing players are also entitled to some bonus features to boost their winnings. These include the 225% accumulator bonus. It is a progression that starts with 5 selections with odds of at least 1.20. This is the minimum where a 5% bonus will be added. The offer increases up to 225% for 40 selections.
Plus, the cash-out feature allows players to claim their stakes before events are settled. The bookmaker may reimburse you partly or in full, depending on the circumstances when initiating the cash-out. BetKing will also consider the number of selections on your bet slip and the odds value before granting you cash-out permission. Basically, this offer allows you to mitigate some risks when you discover that your bet may not go as planned.
There are other seasonal bonuses available within specific timelines. Check the promotions section regularly for new updates.
How to Download BetKing Mobile lite?
You don’t need to download a BetKing mobilelite app to effectively use this version. Instead, you can easily access the site via any mobile web browser. The site is optimised for mobile use and is compatible with multiple mobile devices including Android and iOS devices.
Another option would be to add a shortcut version on your desktop or mobile screen. This makes it easy to access the Beking mobilelite from your home screen.
How to Register on BetKing Mobilelite?
Creating an account is absolutely free, although you must fulfil the terms and conditions of the bookmaker, including the age limit, which is 18 years and above. During registration, you should fill the promo code slot with BONUSBET, where you agree to use it to claim bonuses on the site.
The process below will help you register an account
- Go to the BetKing m lite website
- Press the ‘Join Now’ button at the top right corner of the homepage
- Enter your correct mobile phone number and a referral code if you have one
- Create a password that is strong and easy to remember
- Provide your first and last names as they appear on your bank account to avoid any withdrawal challenges
- Enter your correct email address, date of birth and state of residence
- Tick the checkboxes to confirm that you have attained the legal betting age of 18 years and above and that you agree to the terms and conditions of BetKing. Also, tick a second box where you agree to receive information from BetKing.
- Click the ‘SIGN UP NOW’ button to complete the process.
After registering an account, you can now make your first deposit and claim the welcome bonus using the promo code.
How to View my Bets on BetKing Mobilelite?
To view your bets, log into your profile and follow the following procedure:
Go to your account menu and press the ‘My Bets’ button
Choose the filter for the bets you want to view
- Open – bets that are yet to be concluded/ settled
- Won – bets you have won
- Lost – bets you have lost
- Cancelled – bets that have been cancelled due to various breaches of the terms and conditions
- All – this filter displays all bets on a single page
All bets are sorted chronologically, and first on the list are the most recent ones. You can always press the drop-down feature to display more details about various bets.
How to Withdraw via Mobile Lite?
Below is a step-by-step procedure on how to withdraw money on this platform:
1. Visit the official BetKing mobile lite version
2. Log into your account
3. Navigate to the top right corner and click on the ‘My Account’ icon
4. Under the Account settings, press the ‘Withdraw’ button, which will lead you to another ‘Withdraw Now’ option.
5. Users making the first withdrawal attempt will receive a prompt to save their bank account details. If you already have them saved, go to the withdrawal profile and choose your suitable options.
Step 6: Enter the amount you wish to withdraw. Note that the minimum withdrawal limit is 1,000 Naira, while the maximum limit is 10,000,000 Naira.
Step 7: Press the ‘Proceed’ button to complete the withdrawal process.
BetKing mobilelite withdrawals are instant, except for the first withdrawals, where the bookmaker will request more information from the customer. However, the bookmaker strives to finalise the process within 24 hours to avoid any further delays.
How to Check my Balance on BetKing Mobile Lite?
If you want to know your account balance, BetKing Mobilelite has a very simple procedure:
- Step 1: Log into your BetKing profile
- Step 2: Go to the ‘My Account’ section under the Account settings
- Step 3: Choose the ‘View My Current Balance’ icon and click on it
- Step 4: The system will display your balance
How to Place a Bet via Mobile Lite?
The primary service available on BetKing is sports betting. After registering an account, you will be required to fund it and place real money bets. BetKing m lite allows you to wager on various events through the steps listed below.
1. Visit the official BetKing mobilelite website using your device
2. Log into your profile
3. Pick your favourite event you wish to bet on
4. Click on the odds of the likely outcome based on your analysis. The selection will automatically appear on the bet slip
5. Confirm that all the events on the bet slip are correct and form your final choice
6. Enter your stake, bearing in mind that the minimum stake per bet is 100 Naira.Step 7: Press the ‘Proceed’ button to complete the process and wait for the final outcome.