See how quick and easy the Frapapa registration process is on mobiles and desktops with our complete step-by-step guide.
How to Complete the Frapapa Registration Process?
Frapapa Nigeria is a modern betting company with a clean and stylish web platform. It has a seamless registration process that takes less than 30 seconds to complete. Here’s a simple run-through of how to create an account:
- Use the link above to visit Frapapa Nigeria.
- Enter your mobile number and create a password.
- If you have a Frapapa promotional code, type that in too.
- Click Send Registration Code.
- A code is sent to your phone number to confirm your Frapapa account.
Frapapa Registration via Mobile
Smartphones are the preferred devices for bettors in Nigeria, so let’s start with the Frapapa registration process on mobiles. The following steps apply to both the mobile web platform and the Frapapa app.
The first thing you must do is open the Frapapa website. There are quick links on this page if you want to go directly.
Once the Frapapa home page has loaded, simply click the Register button at the top of the screen.
On the registration form, type in your mobile number. Please note that this must be a Nigerian phone number. Next, create a strong password. After that, enter any Frapapa promotional code that you have.
Check the boxes to state that you are over 18 years of age and that you agree to the terms and conditions. With that done, click Send Registration Code.
Frapapa now sends you a verification code via SMS. Type the code into the box and click Register. Your new Frapapa account will be created instantly, and you can proceed to make a deposit and claim the welcome offer.
Frapapa Registration on Desktop
If you’re wondering how to register on a desktop, the steps are identical to what we mentioned above. Still, here’s a quick recap along with some visuals to highlight the process.
Go to Frapapa.com.
Complete the details on the sign-up form. Don’t forget to enter any Frapapa promotional codes that you have.
Get the code that is sent to your phone number. Type it in the box and click Register.
Open an Account on Frapapa – Terms & Conditions
To be eligible to open a Frapapa account:
- You must be 18 years or over
- Be capable of entering into a binding contract with the operator
- Be a resident in a region that allows online gambling
Additionally, you are not permitted to join Frapapa if you have excluded yourself from gambling in the past. While there are few safeguards to prevent this, leaving the responsibility on the player’s shoulder, we strongly advise against any self-excluded bettors from joining Frapapa or any other gambling site in Nigeria.
Frapapa Welcome Bonus
The Frapapa welcome bonus is worth a total of 300% up to ₦300,000. However, this is split across the player’s first three deposits like so:
- 1st deposit: 150% up to ₦150,000
- 2nd deposit: 75% up to ₦75,000
- 3rd deposit: 75% up to ₦75,000
As with all online betting bonuses, the Frapapa welcome offer comes with a few terms and conditions. It’s important that you are familiar with these before you claim the bonus as they highlight things, such as minimum deposits and qualifying bets. We’ve condensed the main points for you below:
- The minimum deposit required to activate each deposit bonus is ₦100.
- Players must accept the bonus when making their first deposit.
- Only one bonus is permitted per telephone number, email, home address, or bank account.
- The bonus funds must be wagered 5x on sports bets with minimum odds of 1.30 or greater and total odds of 5.00 or above per ticket.
- Players have 14 to complete the wagering requirements.
How to Access the Frapapa Account Deposit?
After creating your Frapapa account, you can log in using your mobile number and the password you create.
Once you’ve logged into your account, click on the ‘Deposit’ icon to add funds to your account. This will take you to the payment page, where you select the method that you want to use. Frapapa supports the following payment options:
- Paystack (USSD, Bank, Card, Transfer)
- Interswitch (Webpay)
- GT Bank
Is it Legal to Register on Frapapa in Nigeria?
In a nutshell, yes, it is legal. Frapapa is operated by Soloti Gaming Limited, which is licenced by the Nigerian Lottery Regulatory Commission and the Lagos State Lotteries and Gaming Authority.
Added to that, Frapapa is in partnership with the Obanikoro Football Tournament, which is aimed at developing the youth game in Nigeria. Despite its tender years (compared to some operators), this betting company has a high-player approval rating through offering a wide range of betting options, casino games, and worthwhile promotions.
Frapapa Registration – Frequently Asked Questions
With a 300% welcome bonus for all new customers and easy registration – is Frapapa the right betting site for you? Take a look through our FAQs for more information on this operator.
How do I make a Frapapa account?
1. On the website (or app), click Register.
2. Complete the registration form.
3. Enter the confirmation code
4. Deposit and start betting
Is Frapapa legit?
Frapapa is 100% legit. It’s licenced by both the Nigerian Lottery Regulatory Commission and the Lagos State Lotteries and Gaming Authority.
How to get the Frapapa registration bonus?
1. Log into your account
2. Click on the Deposit icon
3. Activate the welcome bonus on the deposit page
4. Add funds to your account
5. Receive the bonus when your deposit arrives (in your account)
Can I place a bet on Frapapa without having an account?
No, you cannot bet on the Frapapa website without an account.
How can I reset my password on Frapapa?
1. Visit Frapapa.com
2. Click Login
3. Enter your mobile number in the Forgot Password drop-down box
4. Submit the code that is sent to your number
5. Reset your password
How to delete my Frapapa account?
You cannot delete your account manually. Instead, you must contact Frapapa’s customer support and they will delete your account. Please note that some information will be retained to prevent players from abusing Frapapa’s welcome offers.
How to reactivate my Frapapa account?
To reactivate an old Frapapa account, you need to get in touch with Customer service. They will look into it. You will not be able to reactivate if you permanently self-excluded in the past.