Yangasport is a recent entrant in the betting space in Nigeria. The bookmaker has made its mark by the bonus amount it offers. In this article, we explore the Yangasport app and its features.
📲 How to download the Yangasport Nigeria App?
Most bookmakers develop mobile apps to make it easier for customers to use their betting platforms on their mobile devices. And, even though mobile apps have become common among bookmakers, bettors will be let down that Yangasport doesn’t have a mobile app yet.
So, there is no download process for the Yangasport app. However, the Yangasport mobile version is a viable alternative for betting on mobile. Bettors can easily access the Yangasport mobile site on their mobile devices. Next, we will look at the pros and cons of using the mobile site over the Yangasport app.
✔️ What are the Pros of using the Yangasport Mobile site?
While mobile apps are important, there are benefits of using the mobile site of a bookmaker over the app. Here are a few benefits of using the Yangasport mobile version.
- You save yourself the stress of downloading the app.
The download process of betting apps on the Android operating system is not straightforward, making it hard to download and install. But with the mobile site, bettors can just visit the website and start betting.
- You can use any mobile device to access the website.
The mobile app has some system specifications that your mobile device must meet before installing it. But if you want to use the mobile site, any device with an internet browser and internet connection can serve.
❌ What are the Cons of using the Yangasport Mobile site?
There are also disadvantages to using the mobile version over the mobile app. Even though bettors don’t have an option in this case as there is no Yangasport app, however, there are some disadvantages, and we list them below.
- Lack of security.
Mobile apps provide more security than their mobile site counterparts. This is because of the closed system within the app that can’t be implemented on mobile sites, which are open to hackers online. So when betting on a mobile app, you can be sure that your personal and financial details are safe.
- Easy and smoother operations
The mobile app has smoother operations than the mobile site, and on top of that, it uses fewer data.
- Some features are better on the mobile app.
Some features, such as live betting and streaming, have a better experience on the mobile app. Other features like notifications are only available on the mobile app. With notifications, you can be notified of matches to bet on and the time-limited promotions of the bookmaker.
🤳🏿 How to use the Yangasport app?
Next, we will be looking at how to complete the basic operations on the Yangasport, such as registering, making deposits and withdrawals, and placing live bets.
How to register on the Yangasport site?
Before you can do anything on the mobile site of the bookmaker, you must complete the Yangasport registration process. Here are the steps to register on Yangasport.
- Head to the bookmaker’s website and click on the ‘Join’ button.
- Enter the required details, including your phone number and email address.
- Choose to receive a One-Time Password (OTP) either by email or phone.
- Click on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- Enter the OTP sent to your email or phone number.
- Click on the checkbox to accept the terms and conditions of the bookmaker.
- Click on the ‘Finish’ to complete the registration process.
How to log in on the Yangasport app?
After registering your account, the next step is to log in with your details to access the other features of the bookmaker. Follow the steps to log into your account.
- Visit the Yangasport website and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Enter your details, such as your phone number or email and password.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button, and you will be logged into your account.
If you have forgotten your password, you can click on the ‘Reset Password’ button on the login page. Then you have to enter your mobile number, and the bookmaker will send an OTP to your number. Enter the OTP in the space provided and enter a new password. Click on ‘Confirm’ to set that as your new password.
How to deposit on the Yangasport app?
After logging in for the first time, you will be prompted to deposit into your account to get the welcome bonus from the bookmaker. However, if you are not redirected to the deposit page, here are the steps to deposit on Yangasport.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘+’ sign at the top-right of the page.
- Choose a deposit channel.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- If you choose Paystack as a deposit channel, you will be redirected to the secure payment page.
- Complete the payment process by following the instructions on the page.
- The deposit amount should reflect instantly on your Yangasport account.
On the Yangasport platform, there are only two deposit channels, Monify and Paystack. Here are some other details of the deposit process. The deposit time is instant, the minimum deposit is N100, and the maximum deposit is N1,000,000 depending on the limit of the deposit channel.
How to bet on the Yangasport app?
You can place bets after depositing money and unlocking the Yangasport welcome bonus. Here is a step-by-step process on how to do that.
- Go to the homepage of the Yangasport site.
- Click on the menu icon at the top left of the page.
- Chose a sport.
- Click on the ‘All’ tab to display all the sporting events.
- Choose an event of your choice and make your predictions on the games.
- Click on the ‘Betslip’ button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter an amount to stake the bet.
In addition, you can place live bets on the bookmaker.
- Click the ‘Live Now’ button at the top of the page to access the available live bets.
- Select the events you want to bet on.
- Make your predictions.
- Click on the ‘Betslip’ button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter an amount to stake the bet.
How to withdraw on the Yangasport app?
After you have placed bets and won, you can think of withdrawing your winnings. Here is how to withdraw funds from the Yangasport site.
- Log into your account on the bookmaker’s site.
- Click on the ‘My Account’ button and click on Withdrawal.
- You will be asked to verify your account if it is your first time.
- After that, you can choose a bank to withdraw into.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and your account details.
- Click on ‘Confirm’ to submit your withdrawal request.
The withdrawal process takes a minimum of 10 minutes and up to 2 working days. This is because the bookmaker only makes payments through direct bank transfers, which require a lot of processes. Also, you can only receive the withdrawal into your account and not a third-party account. The minimum amount you can withdraw is N1000, while the maximum amount is N500,000 per transaction.
🎁 Claim Yangasport bonus on the Yangasport app
Yangasport offers a welcome bonus for new customers. This welcome bonus is 500% of the first deposit up to N50,000. Here is how to get the bonus.
- Complete the registration process using the Yangasport promo code MAXPROMO.
- Make the first deposit of at least N500.
- Place bets on an accumulator bet of at least 3 games with total odds of 5.00 odds.
- Once the bets are settled and not cashed out or cancelled, you will receive the welcome bonus.
500% First Time Deposit18+.Minimum deposit of NGN 500 is required to qualify for the bonus. To withdraw the bonus amount, the player must have recorded a minimum turnover of ten(10) times the bonus amount on a minimum odds of 5.0 per ticket. If your bonus amount is 5,000, your minimum turnover will be 5,000 * 10= 50,000 provided the total odd of each ticket is not less than 5.0 If your bonus amount is 2,000, your required minimum turnover will be 2,000 * 10 = 20,000 provided the total odd of each ticket is not less than 5.0. Validity period of the first time deposit is 14 days from its activation date T&Cs apply. Full T&Cs
📱 What are the Yangasport app features?
As we have continued to mention, Yangasport doesn’t have a mobile app yet. However, there are some useful features on the mobile version of the site that make the betting experience better. We go into details below.
🔹 Super Bet Boost
The super bet boost is also known as the accumulator bonus. This is the percentage of the expected winnings that you get when you bet on accumulator bets. The percentage of this bonus starts from 5% up to 210%. The percentage increases with the number of events, for 4 events you get 5% and it climbs up to 210 for 45 events.
To get this bonus you have to meet some terms and conditions which include that you must have at least 4 events in your bet slip. In addition, those events must have odds of 1.2 and above. If any event is voided, the percentage will drop to match the number of events in the bet slip. Finally, if you cash out the bet slip fully, you won’t get the bonus.
🔹 Yanga TV
Yangasport has one of the best live streaming functions among bookmakers in Nigeria and calls it Yanga TV. While the biggest events, such as the English Premier League and UEFA Champions League, are not available, you can stream other smaller leagues. Also, with their visual interface, you can follow the events on a game that is not available for live streaming. To access the Yanga TV, just click on the Yanga TV icon at the top of the page.
Yangasport boasts over 100 virtual sporting games on its platform. There are virtual events on football, tennis and basketball. The virtual betting markets also offer a lot of options such as halftime bets and combined markets such as match-winner plus over/under. To access the virtual section, click the ‘Virtuals’ tab at the top of the page and choose the virtual sports you want to bet on.
|✔️ Yangasport Mobile Site – Advantages||❌ Yangasport Mobile Site – Disadvantages|
|There is no need to download and install the app.||You can’t get notifications on events.|
|Most mobile devices can access the website.||Mobile apps are more secure than mobile sites.|
|All the features are available on the mobile version.|
⚙️ Devices compatible with the app
Even though there is no Yangasport app, bettors will be pleased with the easy-to-use mobile site. There are so many devices compatible with the mobile site, so the list will be too long. To make it easier, we will list some phone models instead.
- iPhone (From the iPhone 3G to iPhone 13).
- Samsung (From S3 to S21).
- Google Pixels
Does Yangasport have a mobile app?
No, there is no Yangasport mobile app. The bookmaker has not developed an app yet; however, the mobile site is well suited to serve bettors on mobile.
Can I find Yangasport in the Play Store?
No, you can’t find the Yangasport app in the Play Store because there is no mobile app available from the bookmaker. Also, Google has a policy against hosting betting apps on the Play Store.
Is Yangasport a trusted brand?
Yes, Yangasport is a trusted brand among Nigerian bettors. The bookmaker started operations in Nigeria in 2018 and has built a known and trusted brand by offering generous promotions and fast payouts.