The payment section is an essential aspect of any bookmaker, which is why betting sites ensure their utmost efficiency and effectiveness. This article will discuss the Betway deposit methods, procedures, and funding of your Betway Ghana account.
How to Make a Deposit at Betway Ghana?
Betway is a standard bookmaker operating globally with a vast representation in Ghana. The bookmaker understands the essence of a betting site’s payment section, providing different deposit options to its members.
Some deposit methods on Betway include Airtel Tigo, MTN USSD, Vodafone, and MTN Online. You will also find Card Transactions, Vodafone Online, Airtel Tigo Online, Betway USSD, Betway Multifund – Airtel Customers, Betway – MTN and Vodafone, and G-Money on the platform.
After creating an account on the site using the Betway sign-up code, the next step is to log in to that account and fund it.
Here is how to fund their accounts using all the deposit methods available on the site.
- First, dial *110# on your mobile phone.
- Then select “Pay Bill” from the options on your screen.
- Choose “Betting and Games.”
- Next, select the option “Betway” and then “Make Payment.”
- Enter the amount you intend to deposit.
- Put “Betway” as your reference number, then add your PIN to confirm your payment.
- First, dial *170# on your mobile phone.
- Choose “MoMo and Paybill” from the options, and then “Paybill.”
- Next, select the “General Payments” option and enter “Betway” as your payment code.
- After, enter your deposit amount.
- Lastly, put “Betway” as your reference number and enter your PIN to confirm your payment.
- For the Vodafone deposit option, enter *110# on your phone.
- Select “Make Payments” and “Fun and Games” from the options.
- Next, select “Betway” in the following prompt.
- After that, enter the amount you wish to fund your Betway Ghana account.
- Now, enter your PIN to confirm this payment.
- To use the MTN Online option, visit the Betway Ghana website.
- Then locate and click on the “Deposit” tab on the website homepage.
- Choose “MTN Online” as your preferred deposit option and follow the prompt.
- After completing your MTN Online Deposit procedure, the bookmaker will send an SMS confirming your funds.
Players at Betway also can deposit funds in their Betway Ghana account using a debit or credit card.
- First, visit the Betway Ghana website and log into your account.
- Next, choose the “Debit or Credit” card option.
- Enter the amount you intend to fund and click on “Proceed.”
- Then on the next page, enter your details accordingly and approve the terms and conditions.
- Click on “Continue to pay” at the bottom of the page.
- Lastly, complete your bank authorisation and transaction by entering your OTP.
- Visit Betway.com.gh and log into your account.
- Go to “My Account” and click on “Deposit Funds.”
- Select the “Vodafone Online” deposit method.
- Then enter your intended deposit amount and tap on “Deposit Now.”
- The bookmaker will approve your registered phone number, where you must enter your Mobile Money PIN, and your Betway account will be instantly credited.
Airtel Tigo Online
- Enter the Betway Ghana URL in your phone’s browser, then log into your account.
- Then go to “My Account” and click “Deposit Funds.”
- Choose the “Airtel Tigo Online” deposit option.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and tap on the “Deposit” button.
- Next, the bookmaker will send an approval request to your registered phone number, where you will enter your Mobile Money PIN.
- The bookmaker will credit your account immediately.
To use the Betway USSD option;
- Dial *713*1# on your mobile phone.
- Choose “Option 2” on your phone screen and your mobile network.
- Enter your intended deposit amount.
- Lastly, enter your MoMo PIN to complete this transaction.
Betway Multifund – Airtel Customers
- Go to the Betway Ghana website and log into your account.
- Then click the “Deposit” tab.
- Next, choose the “Betway MoMo Multifund.”
- Enter your deposit amount and tap “Proceed.”
- Add your Mobile Money Number on the next page, choose a provider and click on “Confirm.”
- You will get a pop-up asking you to enter your Mobile Money PIN, and upon providing it, your funds will reflect in your account.
Betway Multifund: MTN and Vodafone
- Go to the Betway Ghana website and log into your account.
- Click the “Deposit” tab.
- After, choose the “Betway MoMo Multifund.”
- Add your deposit amount and click “Proceed.”
- On the next page, enter your Mobile Money Number on the next page, choose a provider and tap on “Confirm.”
- Then dial *110* on your phone and select 4 on the screen, which is the “Make Payment” option.
- Next, choose option 4 again to generate a voucher and enter your PIN (the bookmaker will send a voucher code to you).
- Click the “I have received my voucher code” at the bottom of the page.
- Lastly, enter the voucher code to finish your transaction.
- Visit the Betway Ghana website and log in to your account.
- Locate the “Deposit” tab.
- Choose “G-Money” as your preferred deposit option.
- Enter the amount you intend to deposit and click “Proceed.”
- The bookmaker will then direct you to the G-Money page, where you must complete all the required prompts.
- Enter the SMS verification code sent to your registered phone number and tap “Confirm Payment.”
- Lastly, you will get a notification confirming that your payment is successful.
The bookmaker also provides Betway withdrawal options on the payment section of the website.
Betway Minimum Deposit
This bookmaker allows a reasonable Betway minimum deposit amount for its members. The Betway minimum deposit amount is 1 Ghanaian Cedi.
Betway Maximum Deposit
The Betway maximum deposit amount is the highest fee allowed for funding by the bookmaker. However, the Betway maximum deposit amount depends on your method. Usually, Betway does not place a limit on the amount you can deposit into your account.
Betway Deposit Time
Betway deposit time is the duration it takes for your funds to reflect in your betting account. For Betway Ghana, deposits are instant using any of the methods on the platform. However, deposits could sometimes take time to reflect, depending on the deposit method you use. You can contact customer support to find out more if your deposit reflects after a period of time.
Betway Deposit Problems
Members might encounter a Betway deposit problem while trying to fund their accounts. Here are a few Betway deposit problems and how you can solve them.
Connection downtime might result in a deposit problem, hence a delay in funding your account. In this situation, you should refresh your account by clicking the cash button on your screen’s top right-hand corner. You can also exercise patience till your connection problem is fixed.
Users can encounter a problem due to a server error and current maintenance on the website. The solution, in this case, is to wait until the bookmaker’s engineers fix the maintenance or issues.
Denied Depositing by the Bookmaker
If Betway deters you from funding your account, it might result from a breach of their terms and conditions. You could reach out to the bookmaker’s customer service for assistance.
Limit from Debit/Credit Cards
When bettors reach a limit on their debit or credit cards, it becomes difficult to fund your account. You must wait until you can use your debit or credit card or try another Betway deposit method.
Betway Deposit Ghana FAQs
Here are some of the common questions about depositing on Betway Ghana.
After bettors complete their account creation using the Betway sign up code, the bookmaker offers a 50% first deposit bonus of up to GHS 200 in free bets.
Each deposit method on Betway has their strength and weakness. The best Betway method varies according to bettors’ preference on the site.
To deposit funds using the Betway app, go to the menu option and click on “My account.” Next, go to “Deposit Funds,” choose your preferred deposit option, and follow the prompt accordingly.
Your deposit not showing might be a network or technical issue on the site. You can refresh your account or contact your customer service for assistance.