22Bet is one of the most well-known betting sites with many unique features. Here is a detailed guide to discovering how to use a 22Bet promo code to download the 22Bet app.
|best betting sites||devices||link to site|
How to Download the 22Bet App for Android
Like the top betting sites worldwide, 22Bet has an app dedicated to both Android and iOS users. Follow the instructions below to complete your 22Bet app download if you use an Android device.
How to download the 22Bet Android app?
- Go to the 22bet website on your phone browser.
It will take you to the 22Bet mobile homepage.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
You will see two icons lying side-by-side with the label “iOS app” and “22Bet Android app”.
- Next, click the “Android app” icon.
You will be taken to a download page.
- Displayed on the download page are the “Download the iOS app” and the “Download the 22Bet Android app” icon.
Click on the “Download the 22Bet Android app” button.
- You will then be asked whether you want to download from that source or not.
Click on the “Download” icon to proceed. The app will be downloaded automatically to your phone. After the download is complete, click on the open icon.
How to Download the 22Bet App for iOS?
If you use an iOS device, the good news is that the app is also available for download. So if you’re using an iPad or an iPhone, you can install the app by following two steps.
The first step is to go to the App Store to download the app. You can follow the steps below.
- Go to your phone’s settings menu and tap the “Apple ID” icon.
- Next, click on “Media & Purchases.”
- Then select “View account” from the drop-down menu.
- Tap the “Country/Region” option.
- Press “Change Country or Region”
- Select “Kenya” from the list of countries.
- Click on “Agree” to accept the terms and conditions.
- Next, select “None” and fill in the fields with your details, such as names, city, postal code, phone number, etc.
- Go to the App Store and search for 22Bet, then download it.
The second step allows you to go through the website to access your App Store. Follow the steps below;
- Go to the 22bet website on your mobile browser, which will take you to the homepage.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and you will see two icons lying side-by-side with the icons “iOS app” and “22Bet Android app”.
- Next, click the “iOS app” icon, and you will be taken to a download page.
- Displayed on the download page are the “Download the iOS app” and the “Download the 22Bet Android app” icon. Click on the “Download the iOS app” button to proceed.
- You will then be redirected to the App store to where you can download and install the app for free.
22Bet Mobile Version
If you are one of those who does not like using the 22Bet mobile app to access their 22bet accounts, you can log into 22Bet using a mobile device. You don’t need to download the app to use the betting platform.
Instead, go to the 22Bet website on your phone browser, which will take you to the 22Bet mobile homepage. Login and deposit money into your 22Bet account to explore the wide range of betting options and markets.
What Are the 22Bet App System Requirements?
As stated earlier, you need to have an Android or an iOS device to be able to install the app properly. For Android users, you’ll need an Android device with an operating system of 4.2 or higher and at least 1GB RAM to run the app efficiently. The app size is around 39.6MB.
However, for iOS users, you must have an iOS 12.0 device or above for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
In addition, iOS devices must have enough free storage to meet the demands of the app. The app size is 205.9MB.
Also, to use the 22Bet Kenya app, you must have an internet connection.
However, your internet connection does not have to be the best to access the website. As long as it is available, you are good to go.
How to Deposit on the 22Bet App
Depositing money on the app is pretty straightforward, and it only takes a couple of minutes to complete. So you’re good to go if you follow these steps.
- Log in to your account on the 22Bet Kenya app.
- A new page will appear after you click on the “show navigation panel” icon at the top left corner of the app home page.
- Press the “+” below the “message” icon, and a list of payment methods will appear.
- Choose your desired deposit method from the options provided.
- Fill in the necessary information, including the amount you wish to deposit. The least amount you may deposit with 22bet is 100 KSH, while the maximum is 150,000 KHS per transaction.
- Finally, click on the “Confirm” button, and it will direct you to a third-party payment portal where you will finish your transaction.
How to Bet on the 22Bet App
Betting on 22Bet is straightforward. The app has a wide range of options, all with excellent odds. Follow the step-by-step guide below to learn how to bet on the app.
- Firstly, create a 22Bet account on the 22Bet app. You should log in if you already have an account.
- Next, deposit into your account by following the steps listed earlier.
- Press the “sports” button in the main navigation menu to locate the sport you want to bet on.
- Select a sports event and click on it to view all available odds.
- Click on the odds that you want to add to your bet slip.
- Once you’ve added all the games you wish to select on your betslip, fill in the amount you want to bet with. You can also decide to wager on a single bet, depending on your preference.
- Finally, click on “Place Bet.”
What Are the Features of the 22Bet App?
In keeping up with top betting sites worldwide, 22Bet contains a lot of features aimed at improving the overall betting experience of its users. For example, users can have immediate access to a large selection of betting odds and leagues. Thanks to some additional features, the 22Bet app offers the total package, and it’s worth downloading. Below are some of the features.
The app allows you to contact customer support via the app. In addition, the app will enable users to receive feedback through the following methods:
- Chat: This feature allows users to type a message if they have any questions. The chat history is valid for just one day.
- Call Back: You can request a call back by inputting your number into the box beside the country code and filling in the Query subject.
- Online Call: This is another reliable method. Press the call button to contact the support team.
- Contact: This method allows users to contact Customer Support via email. Click on this option to see the list of emails in this section.
A Plethora of Payment Methods
Users can make secure, straightforward, and convenient deposits and withdrawals. Some of the available payment methods include:
- Bank Cards: Master Card, Visa
- Payment Systems: Payeer, Neteller
- Mobile Money: Airtel Money, Mpesa
- Skrill, Perfect Money, Epay, WebMoney, Sticpay
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin
Live betting, also known as in-play betting, enables you to bet on a series of short-term events within a game. As a result, the odds fluctuate in response to what is happening during the game. For example, if a highly favoured team to win a game is leading by a significant margin, the odds will decrease to reflect the situation.
You can make in-play bets during the game, so you don’t need to be worried if you could not bet on the game before kick-off. In addition, live betting is available for many sports, ranging from football, basketball, tennis, baseball, etc.
The cash-out feature gives you control over your bets. This feature allows users to receive a portion of their bets before the game ends. The odds and cash-out value will fluctuate depending on the team or player’s performance.
This allows you to reduce your losses if your team is struggling or lock in an early profit if your team is winning. Given the delay on live events, the cash-out attempt might not be successful if markets are no longer available, suspended, or odds change.
In addition, Cash Out is available before and during matches on selected single and multiple markets.
Many bettors prefer to watch the games they bet on while waiting for the outcome of their bet slip. The app enables you to watch some sports events irrespective of your location.
This feature comes in handy for users that prefer in-play. They can choose to place live bets on ongoing games or cash out if they notice their selections will likely lose the game.
One major advantage of using the app is being able to get notifications. When you use the app, you can get notified of the game’s progress you’ve wagered.
This will allow you to control your bets in case you are not fully focused on following up on the event.
In addition, it will also help you cut your losses and claim your winnings before things go the wrong way. Furthermore, push notifications allow you to get updates on any new promotions on the website.
With this, you can be certain not to miss out on any juicy offer.
22Bet App Review
As our 22bet review showed, the mobile app is undoubtedly fantastic, but it comes with its own pros and cons, as is the case with every app. So check out the pros and cons listed below.
- It’s free to download.
- It’s easy to stream and bet on live games.
- The app supports both Android and iOS devices.
- It’s easy to navigate.
- Many betting options and markets are available, just like the website.
- New users can get a welcome bonus offer.
- There are no special bonuses for those using the app.
- The installation process can be tedious for iOS users.
22Bet App FAQs
The answers to some common questions about the app are below.
Yes, the app is 100% safe and secure for users.
Yes, there is an app for Android users. Bettors in Kenya can use this app to place bets, deposit, withdraw their winnings and even stream different sports events. Visit the website to complete your 22Bet app download according to the steps in this guide.
Unfortunately, as with most apps that require online access, you need to have an internet connection to access 22Bet.
No, there is no separate app for casinos. The app allows you access to many events, including casinos.
Go to the 22bet website on your mobile browser, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on either of the icons “iOS app” and “22Bet Android app.” Next, select one of the options on the resulting page depending on if you use an Android or iOS device.
Open the app, and click on the “show navigation panel” icon at the top left corner of the page to expose the main menu. Click on updates if any are available.
Click on the bet slip icon on the app, input the bet code into the drop-down box, and click on “Load.”
The app might not work at times due to network connectivity issues or system issues linked to your mobile device. Therefore, you should also check whether your device meets the system requirement allowed for the app.