Betfred is one of the most popular betting sites in South Africa. Local bettors can use quick and secure deposit methods at Betfred. Furthermore, punters can choose from various Betfred deposit options to fund their account and start exploring the operator’s welcome bonus, in-play betting, and more.
R5 000 First Deposit Match18+. Roll over five times at odds of 1/1 or better before they can be transferred to main wallet. Can be used to place bets on multiples, provided each leg of the multiple is at odds of 1/4 or better. T&Cs apply Full T&Cs
This Betfred review will cover the following:
- Available Betfred deposit methods.
- How to make a deposit the operator.
- Minimum and maximum deposit thresholds for each payment option.
Then afterwards, you will be able to fulfil the Betfred withdrawal process.
- How Do I Make a Deposit on Betfred in South Africa?
- Popular Deposit Methods on Betfred in South Africa
- Credit Cards
- Instant EFT
- What’s the Minimum Deposit Amount per Payment Method on Betfred?
- Tips for Making a Successful Deposit at Betfred
- Common Deposit Problems at Betfred and How to Solve Them
- Deposit with Betfred in South Africa – FAQs
How Do I Make a Deposit on Betfred in South Africa?
When you complete the Betfred registration, you can pick from different Betfred South Africa banking methods to top up your account. They include credit cards, Vouchers, Instant EFT, and more. So, you can easily make deposit and withdrawal transactions.
And how to deposit with Betfred? Just follow this simple deposit guide:
- To start with, you should navigate to the Betfred site and log in to your account.
- Next, click “Deposit” at the top left of your screen.
- You should select one of the available deposit methods as your preferred payment choice.
- Then, input the amount you wish to add to your account.
- Additionally, you must enter the banking details requested on this page.
- Press “Submit” to complete the deposit process.
Although there is no Betfred app, you can still complete the payment on your mobile phone. All you have to do is visit the Betfred mobile website.
Popular Deposit Methods on Betfred in South Africa
Players can choose from several methods when making a deposit. Learn more about the most popular deposit options and how to complete the deposit process.
Credit cards are among the most used deposit solutions. Mainly because you can make payments safely and quickly. Moreover, the operator offers the two most popular credit cards – Visa and Mastercard.
If you choose to make a Betfred deposit with one of these bank cards, your request will be processed instantly. The bookmaker won’t charge any fee for these transactions, but your bank will probably include an additional charge. How much you can deposit depends on the limits of your card.
Look at this easy deposit guide on using a credit card:
- Log in to your Betfred account.
- Then, press the “Deposit” option at the upper left-hand corner of the home page.
- After, choose either Visa or Mastercard credit card.
- Next, enter the desired deposit amount and fill in the fields with the required banking details.
- Finally, tap “Submit” to complete the deposit process.
Many players use Vouchers to complete Betfred South Africa account funding since they are reliable and convenient. This bookmaker accepts 1Voucher, BluVoucher, and OTT Voucher.
Furthermore, Betfred deposit limit for Vouchers is as little as R5. Once you submit the request, the operator will process it immediately. So, the funds will appear in your account swiftly. Use this deposit guide to send money from your Voucher to your betting account:
- First of all, visit the brand’s website and log in.
- Secondly, tap the “Deposit” button at the top left-hand corner of your screen.
- Then, select the preferred Voucher.
- Indicate the desired deposit amount.
- Add your Voucher code alongside your mobile phone number.
- Lastly, confirm the payment.
Additionally, the operator doesn’t charge a fee for deposits. However, there may be transfer fees for using a Voucher.
Instant EFT is a popular Betfred deposit solution due to its ease and processing speed. The minimum deposit amount you can request is R5. Similar to all Betfred options, this one also features instant deposits.
Finally, here is a deposit guide for punters looking to use Instant EFT:
- Firstly, log in to your betting account.
- Then, select “Deposit” at the upper left corner of the main page.
- Next, choose either Instant EFT through your bank or Ozow.
Additionally, you need to click on your chosen bank.
- Furthermore, enter other necessary details.
- Moreover, add the preferred deposit amount.
- Finally, tap “Submit” to finish the deposit process.
Finally, you can take a look at the table below to compare the Betfred deposit options:
|Deposit Method||Deposit Limits||Deposit Time|
What’s the Minimum Deposit Amount per Payment Method on Betfred?
When making a Betfred deposit, it’s important to enter at least the minimum deposit amount in the appropriate field. Moreover, you can find the minimum deposit amount thresholds for all the Betfred South Africa banking methods below:
|Payment Methods||Minimum Deposit Amount|
|Visa and Mastercard||N/A|
|Vouchers (1Voucher, BluVoucher, and OTT Voucher)||R5|
Tips for Making a Successful Deposit at Betfred
Additionally, it’s good to be familiar with a couple of deposit tips before making a payment. Since there is no Betfred sign up bonus no deposit promotion, punters need to top up their accounts to claim any of the available offers. Therefore, depositing funds to your betting account is important for an enjoyable betting experience.
So, keep reading to prevent a potential deposit problem from happening.
- To begin with, you need to know how to complete the account funding with the preferred deposit solution. There is a “How to Deposit” video on the bookie’s site, and you can always contact their customer support for any additional questions.
- Be aware of the deposit limits set by Betfred.
- Don’t forget to double-check your Betfred banking information for any typos before confirming the deposit on the platform.
Common Deposit Problems at Betfred and How to Solve Them
Now that you know what the deposit guide looks like, you should know how to avoid possible deposit problems. If the bookmaker doesn’t process your request instantly, you have probably made a mistake somewhere.
For instance, you can encounter a deposit problem if you input an amount below the minimum required for your chosen option. Conversely, you may have inserted an amount exceeding the deposit limit. Therefore, you should get familiar with these limits beforehand.
Moreover, you mustn’t use another person’s bank card to fund your betting account. If you try that, the operator will reject your deposit request. So when making a Betfred deposit, use your own banking details.
Finally, if you face any issues with your deposit, you can visit the brand’s FAQ section and possibly find an answer.
Deposit with Betfred in South Africa – FAQs
Finally, look at some of the most commonly asked questions about the deposit process in South Africa.