The online sportsbook 10bet has gained a lot of popularity in South Africa since its launch. And to start betting at the sportsbook, you need to know about the 10bet deposit methods first.
10bet Deposit Guide
There are a lot of different deposit methods at 10bet. This section of our guide will include the thorough process using which you can fund your account using each method. The different methods available for your 10bet deposit in South Africa are:
- Prepaid Vouchers.
- Credit or Debit Cards.
- Online Bank Transfers.
Next, we’re going to be listing the steps on how you can make your deposit using each of the methods.
Keep in mind that you’ll have to create an account first. The 10bet registration is the most important step before the deposit. And before you make a deposit to your account, make sure it matches the amount required for any bonuses you want to claim and use the 10bet bonus code needed.
Most of these methods are also available for the 10bet withdrawal.
1Vouchers can be purchased from FLASH, PEP, Shoprite, or from stores Checkers & Ackerman. You can use your 1Voucher to make deposits using the following steps:
- First, enter your 10bet account via the website or the app and click on the “Deposits” tab.
- Click on the 1Voucher option and enter your 16-digit voucher pin.
- Next, click on the deposit icon, and the funds will be credited to your account.
Your voucher needs to be purchased at a minimum of R5. And the most you can deposit at a time using the 1Voucher is R2500. The processing time for making deposits using this method is instant. And you won’t be charged any fees for it either.
Next is the OTT voucher which can be purchased across over 75,000 outlets of Makro, Boxer, Caltex, Fresh Stop etc., across South Africa. And you can deposit the money using the following steps:
- Enter your 10bet account and click on the “Deposits” tab at the top of your screen.
- Next, select “OTT Voucher” as your preferred deposit method.
- Afterwards, you need to enter your 12-digit pin for the voucher. And the funds will be transferred to your 10bet account instantly.
Similarly, to the other vouchers, this one has no processing fees, and the processing time is instant. The minimum you need to deposit using the OTT voucher is R5, and the maximum is R3000.
Blu voucher is another prepaid option for funding your account. You can purchase your vouchers from BP, Caltex, Total Garages Shell, Global, OK, Boxer, and Clicks Stores. You can also purchase online at Ticketpro.
The steps for depositing using a Blu voucher are:
- Click on the “Deposits” tab after you enter your account and click on “Show All” for the cascade to display the other deposit methods.
- Click on Blu Voucher, enter the amount, and finally, insert your 16-digit pin.
- Finally, click on the “Deposit” button to receive the funds.
Transfers are instant, and there is no processing fee. The minimum and maximum limits for depositing using this method are R10 and R5000.
You can purchase Easy Pay vouchers from Kazang outlets or the Kazang app. The processing times are instant, and there aren’t any fees either. The minimum and maximum deposits are R5 and R1000.
The steps to make deposits using Easy Pay are the same as Blu Vouchers. We’ll still list them below:
- Click the “Deposits” tab and click on the “Show All” button to see the other options.
- Press “Easy Pay” as the deposit method and enter the amount.
- Enter your 16-digit voucher pin and press confirm to complete the transfer.
To make deposits using your VISA card, just follow these steps:
- Click on the “Deposits” tab and click either VISA or MasterCard as the method.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and enter the relevant details required for your card.
- Confirm the CVV number on your card and click on “Deposit.” You might be asked to authorise the transaction by your bank.
OZOW is an EFT that you can use to make instant transfers to your account. To make your deposit using OZOW, just follow these steps:
- Go to the “Deposits” tab and click on OZOW. Enter the amount you want to deposit and click on the bank you want to use.
- When you are redirected, log in to your banking profile. Choose the relevant account and click on “Pay.”
- After the approval is sent, go back to the 10bet tab and complete the transaction.
The minimum and maximum amounts you can deposit using this method are R10 and R1,000,000. 10bet doesn’t charge any processing fees for these transactions, and the method is instant.
This process has the same deposit limits as OZOW. And similarly, there isn’t a transaction fee, and the method is instant. You can pay in one of two ways; either using Masterpass or using your Banking App.
To pay using Masterpass:
- Select Masterpass as the deposit method from the “Deposits” tab.
- Enter the amount and click on Deposit.
Alternatively, you can use the Banking App:
- Scan the QR code which appears on the app when you select Masterpass as the deposit method.
- Choose the bank card you want to use.
- Select “Pay” and enter the OTP you receive to your registered phone number. You might also be able to pay using your card PIN.
Lastly, you can use a secure EFT to make your payments using the following steps:
- From the “Deposits” tab, select “Deposit via secure EFT.”
- Enter the amount, choose your bank, and log in to your banking profile.
- Accept the approval message from your bank to complete the transaction.
The limits on your EFT deposit are R5 as the minimum amount and R1,000,000 as the maximum. So, that means it is the same as the limits for Masterpass and OZOW.
10bet Deposit South Africa FAQs
We’re going to conclude our guide on the 10bet deposit methods by adding a short FAQ section.
The minimum deposit amount depends on the method you use. The minimum amount you need to deposit using the vouchers is R5. But if you’re using any of the other methods, such as bank transfers or EFTs, the minimum amount you need to deposit is R10.
Just like the minimum amount, the maximum deposit amount also depends on the method that you are using. For methods like VISA, MasterCard, Debit Card, Credit Cards, OZOW, Masterpass and EFTs, the amount is R1,000,000.
The maximum deposit amount for vouchers tends to vary. For 1Voucher, it is R2500. For OTT vouchers, the amount is R3000, and for Blu Voucher, it is R500. And for Easy Pay, the maximum you can deposit at a time is R1000.
If you don’t have enough funds in your payment account, your deposit might not go through. Another reason for deposit issues is an unstable internet connection. In case of this type of issue, you can just wait a few minutes until your internet speed picks up again.