In case you’re looking for good quality online betting sites in South Africa, Fafabet would be a good place to start looking. It has a dedicated website for SA bettors, which means you can expect a tailored gambling experience. In this Fafabet registration guide, we’ll clarify all of your queries.
If you’re interested in even more details about the operator, we recommend you take a look at our Fafabet review. Without any further ado, let’s get right to our Fafabet online registration guide.
Deposits & Withdrawals:
- How to Register on Fafabet – Our Step-by-Step Guide to Open an Account in 2023
- Security – Verifying Your Identity and Adding Personal Information
- Payment Methods to Deposit Funds After Registering with Fafabet
- Claiming the Fafabet Welcome Bonus when Registering
- How to Bet on Mobile with the Fafabet Bonus Code?
- Additional Promotions and Bonuses Available on Fafabet
- What to Do if Registration for Fafabet is Not Working?
- How to Log into Fafabet after Registering?
- What are the Features that You Can Use after Registering on Fafabet?
- In What Countries Can I Register a Fafabet Account?
- Conclusion – Our Thoughts About Fafabet Registration in South Africa
- How to Register on Fafabet – Our FAQs
How to Register on Fafabet – Our Step-by-Step Guide to Open an Account in 2023
If you feel ready to get started with Fafabet registration, we have the steps right here. It’s a detailed step-by-step guide so that you don’t miss any of the important ones.
- Find and navigate to the Fafabet South Africa website. You can verify it from the .co.za URL extension.
- Once you’re on the website, look for the registration button. In this case, it’s a “JOIN” button on the top right corner of the website.
- The first step of Fafabet registration is to enter your South African phone number. It’s a non-negotiable step.
- After you enter the phone number, prove that you’re not a robot by completing the captcha.
- Press the “Send Code” button to receive a one-time password (OTP) to verify your phone number.
- Enter the code.
- From the next screen, keep entering the required details.
Security – Verifying Your Identity and Adding Personal Information
This is pretty much an extension of the Fafabet registration process. After you verify your phone number, you’ll be redirected to the account verification process. It comes under the FICA regulation in South Africa that requires you to verify your identity for all kinds of online financial transactions.
The first step of verification is entering your personal information. It includes your first name, maiden name, last name, email address, date of birth, etc.
However, before you can go for the FICA verification, you must verify your email address. You’ll find the option in your account interface. You’ll receive a code in your email that will accelerate the process. Once your email address is verified, it’s time to get into actual verification. Follow the steps below.
- Go to the “User Information” section of your account and click on the verification button.
- You need to choose what type of document you want to submit. Fafabet registration requirements state that you can upload copies of Green South African ID, South African passport, driver’s licence, or your ID card. You need to upload an image that’s .png/.jpg/.pdf and is not larger than 5 MB in size.
- The next step is submitting proof of address for Fafabet sign up. You may submit a copy of your utility bill, any lease agreement, bank statement, SARS document, etc. Just make sure that none of these documents are too old. You can find the time limits on the same section of the website too.
Payment Methods to Deposit Funds After Registering with Fafabet
The Fafabet registration South Africa also requires you to deposit real money to place bets. Claiming the interesting Fafabet sign up bonus we’re about to discuss very soon also requires a valid deposit. All of this means you must use a reliable online payment method.
Fafabet South Africa has a reliable list of payment methods that you can use right away. You may already have some of these methods at your disposal.
💵 How to Deposit Funds on Fafabet?
Almost all of the payment methods in South Africa are bank transfers. It makes sense because online betting is a regulated activity in the country. Your payment methods include Visa, Callpay, Mastercard, Blu, OTT, OTTVoucher, Ozow, and SnapScan.
The two most popular Fafabet deposit methods are Callpay and Ozow after Fafabet new account registration. In the steps below, we’ll focus on these two, followed by the available vouchers.
- If you’ve already completed your Fafabet registration, log into your account.
- Locate the “Deposit” button on the interface and click on it.
- The new page will allow you to choose between different methods. Choose EFT and then choose either Callpay or Ozow.
- Plenty of bank names should pop up on your screen. Choose the one that you have an account in.
- Enter the login details of your bank account. Don’t worry your data is protected with SSL 128-bit encryption at Fafabet.
- Enter how much you want to deposit and authenticate the transaction.
- The minimum deposit requirement for all methods is R20.
💵 How to Withdraw Funds from Fafabet?
The only logical step after the deposit is the withdrawal. You must’ve used the deposited funds to claim the Fafabet registration bonus or to place bets. Whatever the case is, a withdrawal is next.
- Choose the Fafabet withdrawal button instead of the deposit from your account’s cashier page.
- Your options for withdrawal are pretty much the same as the deposit. You can choose between Bank EFT, OTT, and Ozow.
- Select your bank, and enter the account number and the withdrawal amount. If you’ve used the same method for the deposit previously, you may not need to enter the details again.
- Once a withdrawal request is accepted, allow time for the operator to process your request.
Claiming the Fafabet Welcome Bonus when Registering
If you’re familiar with online gambling as a whole, you might already know that promotions are a big part of the industry. Almost all online betting sites and casinos offer multiple bonuses for new and existing customers. Fafabet South Africa is no different.
The first bonus we want you to know about is the Fafabet sign up bonus. As the name suggests, you only get it after your Fafabet sign up is successful. It’s a 150% match bonus on your first deposit (T&Cs apply). The reward is a free bet. But there are two other options in the bonus paradigm too.
- R25-R1,000 Deposit = 100% match free bet
- R1,000-R3,000 = 125% match free bet
- R3,000+ = 150% match free bet up to R,5000 free bet
How to Bet on Mobile with the Fafabet Bonus Code?
Let’s see whether this brand offers mobile apps for its users and how they can use the codes via mobiles.
How to Download the Fafabet iOS App
The Fafabet app is only available for Android users. It means iOS users can only use the mobile site.
How to Download the Fafabet Android App
Follow the steps here to get the app on your phone.
- Go to your device’s settings and turn on “install apps from unknown sources”. Otherwise, your device’s security will not allow you to download the app.
- Don’t use any fake Fafabet registration code, as it might introduce viruses in your system.
- Use the button on the app page to start downloading.
How to Download the Fafabet APK App
❌ There is no APK version for Fafabet registration available in South Africa at the time of writing.
Additional Promotions and Bonuses Available on Fafabet
The Fafabet registration bonus is surely the highlight of the operator. But it’s not the only promotion that’s running on the website. Check out the table below to get an idea of what other bonuses you can enjoy. Make sure to check if there is a Fafabet promo code available.
|Fafabet Offer||🌟 Bonus Details 🌟||💵 Bonus Code 💵|
|Welcome Bonus||150% match free bet up to R5,000||Get The Welcome Bonus|
|Casino Welcome Bonus||25% Stake Return up to R2,000||Visit the site|
|Daily Free Bet||R,1000 Free Bet Every Day||Check the offer|
|One-Leg Out Soccer||If one of the soccer selections losses, Fafabet returns it as Free Bet||Check the offer|
|Refer-a-Friend||R50 for Each Successful Referral||Check the offer|
|Bonanza Weekends||Prize Pool of R1,000 Weekly||Visit the site|
|Loyalty Reward||Special promos and perks||Visit the site|
What to Do if Registration for Fafabet is Not Working?
You’re using an “online” betting site in South Africa which means you’re depending on a series of electronic equipment. And where there is electronic equipment, there is a possibility of failure.
Here are some potential scenarios that might arise when you try to complete Fafabet registration on your own.
❌ Access Denied
If you try to visit the Fafabet South Africa website and it says “Access Denied” on the screen, it can mean 2 things. It’s either you’re using a VPN or you’re not in South Africa. Both are violations of the terms of the platform.
❌ Registration Failed
Your registration may fail due to a weak internet connection or the use of incorrect information on the Fafabet registration form. If all checks out on your end, refer to customer support.
❌ The Fafabet Website is Down
From time to time, the Fafabet website might be turned off temporarily to perform maintenance. You can visit a dedicated site to check the status of the server.
How to Log into Fafabet after Registering?
Here’s how the login process works.
- Login only works if your Fafabet registration is already complete.
- Visit the website from your desktop or mobile website.
- Click or tap the “Login” button that’s located right beside the “JOIN” button.
- Use your email address or phone number as the user id for Fafabet sign up. Enter your password to complete the login.
What are the Features that You Can Use after Registering on Fafabet?
Any online gambling site is as good as the features it offers. Fafabet happens to be a very good platform if you’re a fan of innovative features.
|Data Saver||A mode in the casino to save internet data|
|Horse Racing||Course-like horse racing experience|
|Lotto||Various lotto games|
|Spin & Win||A massive roulette wheel to win unique rewards|
In What Countries Can I Register a Fafabet Account?
Fafabet is a local South African betting platform.
Conclusion – Our Thoughts About Fafabet Registration in South Africa
Fafabet has received affirmation from our betting experts. You can see the reflection when you read our detailed review. It’s packed with features for both sports bettors and casino players. Here is a table to summarise the pros and cons of the operator we’ve noticed over the years.
|✅ Fafabet Pros||❌ Fafabet Cons|
|Welcome bonus up to R5,000 followed by ongoing promotions||Relatively high minimum withdrawal requirement|
|Very inclusive list of sports betting features||No live streaming|
|Offers an online casino too|
|All local SA payment methods are accepted|
|Boasts a local licence|
How to Register on Fafabet – Our FAQs
Please don’t hesitate to check our main Fafabet Review for South Africa if you have more questions about that operator!