As one of South Africa’s top-rated sports betting companies, the Bet.co.za offers different bonuses. We examine the latest welcome bonus and the Bet.co.za bonus code: BMB100, which is worth 100% First Deposit up to R2,000.
Also, we’ll take a look at the features that put this operator among the country’s best betting sites.
Bet.co.za Bonus Code Details
Bet.co.za has been offering online betting services to customers in South Africa for many years, so its platform is refined to provide an exceptionally smooth user experience on all devices.
The Bet.co.za bonus code is BMB100. Following that, you need to register an account if you want to claim this welcome offer and collect 100% up to R2,000 on your first deposit. Please note, if you’ve previously held a bet.co.za sports account, you won’t be eligible to claim this offer as it’s exclusively for brand new customers.
What is the Bet.co.za Sign Up Bonus?
The Bet.co.za sign up bonus is straight to the point – get 100% up to R2,000 on your first deposit. Bettors can use the bonus funds across the entire sportsbook – for both pre-match and live betting, so there are plenty of options to try out.
Bet.co.za Welcome Bonus: Terms and Conditions
All betting offers come with a few terms and conditions, and the Bet.co.za welcome bonus is no exception. We’ve highlighted the main points for you below, so you can compare its value with similar promotions from other operators in South Africa.
- Only customers who have successfully verified their identity are eligible to claim the Bet.co.za sign up,0 bonus.
- Players need to opt in when making their initial deposit into their sports betting account.
- A minimum deposit of R50 is required to activate the bonus.
- The bonus funds must be wagered six times at minimum odds of 1.70 (for single bets) or cumulative odds of 2.20 for multiples; however, each selection must be 1.20 or higher.
- The bettor has to use real money deposit before the bonus money, but bets made with real money also contribute to wagering.
- System bets, Pulse Bets, Bet Builders, and some markets, including singles placed on handicaps and over/under markets, do not count towards the wagering.
How to Claim the Bet.co.za Bonus Code?
If you decide to register and try out this offer, follow these quick steps:
How to register with a Bet.co.za bonus code?
- Go to the official website.
- Click ‘Join Now’.
- Complete the Bet.co.za registration form. Enter the Bet.co.za bonus code: BMB100.
- Once your account is verified, make your first deposit to your sports account.
- Opt-in to receive the bonus when depositing.
- Meet all the terms and conditions.
Reasons to Sign Up With Bet.co.za Bonus Code: BMB100
Certainly, the Bet.co.za bonus code offer is a good reason to create an account with this operator, but there are multiple others. These are some of the highlights we found during the review.
Bet.co.za offers pre-match betting on more than 25 sports, including football, horse racing, cricket, rugby, golf, tennis, basketball, baseball, and darts. Bettors will find plenty of betting action for events from South Africa, combined with thousands more from around the world.
If you prefer betting in-play, Betco.za has more than 30,000 live events every month. Whatever you like – from cricket to esports, you can wager on it live right here. The modern platform is user-friendly and fast. This makes it ideal for placing live bets on any device.
Bet Central is a hub of information for sports bettors. It offers expert betting tips, predictions, and previews of all the biggest upcoming events. There is also a ‘Bet School’ that provides essential guides on how to bet on different sports and events, along with a regular podcast.
Bet.co.za Free Bet
After claiming the welcome bonus, you can explore the other promotions, which include several Bet.co.za free bet offers.
- Live Cricket In-Play Promo: If you place R2,000 or more bets on live cricket matches from Monday to Sunday, you’ll get an R100 free bet the following week. There are minimum betting odds to comply with, but this is still an eye-catching offer.
- Ton of Fun: Place a pre-match bet on any player in T20, ODI or test matches and get a free bet worth 50% of your stake if your batter scores a ton. Of course, you’d still get your payout on your original bet, so this is a win-win.
- Footy Free Bet: Bet R2,000 or more during the week on any EPL matches and pick up an EPL free bet worth R100.
These are just some of the available promotions. We recommend taking a look through the Bet.co.za promotions page so that you can check them out yourself. Remember also to check all the terms and conditions for each promo offer.
Also, bet.co.za introduced the free bet bonus related to the World Cup 2022 where users can get an R200 Free Bet!
Try out Bet Vegas for a premium-quality live dealer casino experience. It has 30 games, ranging from blackjack and roulette to baccarat. There’s also an assortment of live entertainment game shows and a profusion of lucky numbers (lotto-style) games.
How to Place a Bet at Bet.co.za?
In order to place a bet, you must be registered with the operator. Once your registration is complete, you can log in with your credentials and login details to start placing bets. The process can be done on both desktop and Bet.co.za app.
The sports section of the website will list all of the current and upcoming sports that you can place bets on. Once you’ve made your rounds on the website, you can follow these quick instructions to place a bet:
- Upon login, go to the sport and leagues tab from the menu and browse the available listings. You can select from upcoming games or current games where you can place in-play bets.
- Click on the event you wish to bet on and it will be added to your betslip. The markets and odds will be available next to the event.
- On your betslip, make adjustments for your stake and bet type. You can pick between single, multi, system or teaser.
- If you are happy with your selections, click on the “place bet” button and wait for your bets to be accepted.
- Bets cannot be deleted once they have been confirmed.
All the bets at Bet.co.za are taken online and there is no other method through which the operator accepts bets. Regular bets will not be accepted after the allotted time has passed and Bet.co.za reserves the right to reject any bets at its own discretion.
The purpose of this guide was to provide all of the relevant information about Bet.co.za to you. We included the bonus information and how to place bets at the operator. Bet.co.za has a great selection of sports for you to bet on and the bonus offers are great as well.
Bet.co.za Bonus Code FAQs
The Bet.co.za bonus code is certainly something you should look into. For more information about this established betting company, check out our FAQs below.
You can activate it directly inside your bet slip. After making your selection (or selections), toggle the slider to ‘Use free bet’, and this will serve as your stake for the bet.
From time to time, Bet.co.za changes its bonus codes, so it could be that the code has expired. If you do encounter an issue, we advise contacting bet.co.za customer support so that they can find a solution.
To deposit, log in and click the ‘Deposit’ button in the top right corner (desktop). This takes you to the payments page, where you must select your preferred payment method and follow the on-screen instructions.
To withdraw from Bet.co.za, you must log in and go to ‘My Account’. From there, select ‘Withdraw’ and complete the required details for the payment option you use. As a note, Bet.co.za will not process any withdrawals until your account is fully FICA’d.